Ghoul Attack Soundset Missing

I noticed today that the Ghoul Attack (I think that is the correct name) is missing from my Syrinscape list. I cannot find it on your website listing either. Was this sound set removed for some reason or is this a glitch?

I can’t speak on Ben’s behalf, but being as the “Undead Battle” is in the place on the list where “Ghoul Battle” used to be, I think it was updated and renamed to a more general undead mayhem application.

Any word from Ben on the missing “Ghoul” sound set? While the “Undead Battle” is very neat, it is not the same as the “Ghoul Battle” sound set, which I quite enjoyed. Also, if it is not coming back, is this going to be a normal occurrence where sound sets are just removed from the list of available sound sets?

I’m actually not sure WHY it’s mot turned on…

Let me investigate.

I do know I was never really comfortable with the quality of the mix.

Maybe I should finesse it a hit and turn it hack on.

That said… I can give anyone on this thread personal access right now, if you like. :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking into this Ben. If you plan to remix the sound quality of the Ghoul attack, that would be fantastic!

I can make do for now without the regular Ghoul Attack as I discovered last night a version of the Ghoul Attack within the sound set titled “SM Following The Clues”, which I have access to. But thanks for the offer to grant me personal access to the MIA “Ghoul Attack;” that’s very kind of you.

Hopefully the regular Ghoul Attack will be back (and better?) in the near future. :smile:

1 Like

@acroyear4 I’ve turned Ghoul Battle on for you.

I’ll have a look at improving it a bit, later on in the week.

(remind me)

1 Like

Thanks, Ben! I’ll give a shout out to you at the end of the week to remind you as requested.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder (as per request). :slight_smile:

2 Likes