German Syrinscape Tutorial - Deutsche Syrinscape Anleitung

Hello friends,
I recently met the developers of Syrinscape at the SPIEL '18 in Essen and made a tutorial or a presentation of the program on my channel.

soon comes even more to Roll20 and FantasyGrounds, I render grade and then upload it later here, link follows soon

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this @frostgeneral!

It looks like there are a couple of functions of Syrinscape that you are not perhaps familiar with yet. So @new_vision is going to hop on later and explain those (Native German speaker) and clarify a few points :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the cool review! It really means a lot to all Syrinscape stuff that people are enthusiastic about the app. As @Steve mentioned, there seem to be some misconceptions or misunderstandings on how to use the app properly - nothing big, but i am glad to be of help.

You seemed to be really puzzled about the “Custom Moods” and the “Enigmatic Silence” element in it. It is a convenient place to “store” all your self-created presets without the need to remember, where you made them in the first place. Activate the Dragon roars element from Red Dragon battle, the winds and rain elements from Storm, creepy music from Witchwood and some nearby dripping from Dungeon Depths. Then go to the Custom Mood, activate the Enigmatic silence element and add the preset here. No need to remember where you put that preset - it is right there in your custom moods. Convenient, isn’t it?

The other misunderstanding is, that there is an integration with Roll20. The third-party integration works really well from within Fantasy Grounds in the way you described it, but NOT from within Roll20. But with Syrinscape Online there is a tool, that is platform independent and works really well with every VTT, streaming seperately to your players.

The third player you mentioned is for board games, but i agree there isn’t much in it to make use of. Yet - if you want a platform for boardgames, this is the place you should look.

Last, but not least, as you mentioned the price model, it may be interesting for your viewers, that there is the possibilty of a subscription, in case you want to have access to a larger variety of sounds, directly at your finger tips.

If you have further questions or want to converse in German, feel free to send me a message, i will gladly help you. :smiley:

2 Likes

aah, okay, thank you,
i will test this :slight_smile:

At the moment I do not use roll20, because I think I should have informed in advance, I just knew that you could directly incorporate music there.
(i do not like roll20)

I know that Maptool 1.4.0.0 allows music, is there anything planned or already done by your site?