First of all I would like to say that I absolutely love what Syrinscape does for my D&D sessions, with that said there are some things I would like to see improved and implemented in the future:
- Custom (or just the ability to change) icons of one shots made with the creator
- The ability to add or change backgrounds for Soundsets, and maybe even moods.
- I sometimes have trouble reading the text of the one shots on certain backgrounds. Maybe a black background for the one shot panel with some sort of transparency is the solution for that?
- The search function in the creator needs expanding, It seems like It only displays a certain numbers of hits, If this Is true It really needs to be expanded.
- Custom soundsets made In the creator should really always be at the top of the list In the creator. Their position also seems to reset to the bottom once In a while.
- The "sample info" panel really annoys med when i auto pops up whenever previewing a file, Is this necessary?
- The biggest annoyance I have by far with the creator Is the somewhat lack of overview and organization. it's not always as simple as to search (see above "search function").
That's It! I would really love to see this great software get even greater!