For use over the internet instead of the table

Yes, Dulux-Oz’s DOE: Sound extension is awesome! I love using it.

1 Like

Just my two cents, I’m also really looking forward to easier playing over the web. I mostly play at the same table as those I’m playing with or DMing for but I have friends now living too far away for such so we’ve been using FG to bridge the gap so to speak. I’ve only recently learned of @Dulux_Oz 's extension (thanks a ton by the way!) but I haven’t yet had a session with it, but as has been discussed here there are a few things that could make it awesome down the road! I really hope that FG and Syrinscape are fully integrated in the future but I don’t expect it anytime soon. I’m always open to being presently surprised though haha!

1 Like

@Glenn: Are you aware of the other Extensions that I’ve done - not just for Sound but also the others as well?

(And yes, this is another automated response - just like the other one - because I’m still asleep right now)

1 Like

I have to say, your sleep typing algorithm is really good! Mine usually starts to get much more buggy and less coherent as if I’m just not sleeping enough which kind of defeats the purpose haha.
On a more serious not, actually yes I have. I learned of the sound mods and that led me to the rest which I have since downloaded, just today actually, but have not yet tried. I will be soon though as I am preparing for a game next weekend. I look forward to trying them out! They look quite useful from what I’ve seen and read so far.

OK, in all seriousness (even if I am asleep right now) - my advice is read the manuals - it’ll save you a heap of time

Cheers

2 Likes

he he…

[just actually want to type he he… because that’s what I mean… but need extra characters…]