Fix the Re-Bless Issue Please - RESOLVED

I use a lot of various usb devices and such on my desktop. I plug and unplug stuff every day.

I feel like for $120/year we could at least get a button that downloads all our sets at once.

It would be nice to not have to redownload the things I’ve paid for already and taken the time to download over and over again already…

I’m fine with signing in each time. I’m fine with only ONE device running syrinscape for my account.

Can we please just stop downloading our soundsets every time something changes on our computer?

Thanks for listening.

Syrinscape allows you to use up to three devices at once and once you have installed Soundsets you shouldn’t need to reinstall them. The only time that your content should be uninstalled is if you have removed it yourself or if you have used software which clear your devices cache memory, which is where Soundset date is stored

Unity, which Syrinscape is based on uses your registry key to detect your device ID. Any changes that you make to your system, such as removing an external hard drive or memory stick will alter that ID, which may be why you are getting a message saying that you need to rebless your device. But as long as you make sure you are logged in with your correct account details, once you re-bless the device your installed content should still all be there.