Finding tracks in custom mood

I’ve finally got Syrinscape set up for one of my online games, and it’s terrific! I do have a question, though.

I’m setting up custom moods for the campaign, but I don’t seem to be able to find a list of the tracks that are playing in it, so my only option is to go through each premade mood manually and look for playing sounds.

Is this a bug, or intended behaviour? If the latter, could I request that your tracks be collated for easy viewing if you save a custom mood?

Heya,

Custom Moods in the Fantasy Player are meant as just a quick solution for saving the current state of the player and getting back to it quick.

It sounds like you are looking for a bit more deep customisation and control… for that i would HIGHLY recommend checking out the Online Player, where you’ll find all the stuff you are probably needing.

Here’s a bit of a demo of how I think abotu preperation with the Online Player:

NOTE: there is a newer shinyer search function available in beta in the Online Player that brings a whole lot of powerful stuff to the table. Let me know if you’d like me to swtich that on for you.

Also: if you are using Syrinscape for Online Games, obviously the Online Player is a good option for piping Syrinscape through to your players in the best possible quality (with no gaps)… So consider giving that a proper try?

Let me know if any of that helps or seems possible? :slight_smile:

1 Like