Filter by genre

So you make us subscribe at a higher level to use the online player, fine. But then you don’t have the option to filter out genres from the player? I subscribed to fantasy because I don’t run sci-fi games. Now I have to sort through all of the mixed genre soundsets to find what I want to play for my fantasy games? You need to make this an option.

When you are on the master interface of the Online player you can type in a search phrase in the upper left corner (right under the “select a campaign” drop down menu). When you type in “Fantasy” only fantasy related soundsets come up, be it D&D, Pathfinder or Syrinscape Originals.

No, I understand that. I want to be able to search within the genre.

@annageof thanks for this feedback. We’ll be looking to improve the master interface search feature in the near future. In the meantime, you might be able to achieve what you want by creating an “All Fantasy” campaign in the campaign manager, selecting that campaign in the master interface and then searching within it.

Unfortunately there’s no way to bulk select and add soundsets to a campaign, but if you like I could create the campaign for you in the meantime. Let me know.

1 Like