Fantasy Monster Soundets

First off, LOVE Syrinscape. Brings so much to the table. Keep up the great work.

Here’s a thought that might add inspiration. I think it would be quite valuable to have a few released soundsets that give voice to some of the morepopular monsters in fantasy: orcs, goblins, ogres, spiders, etc. I know there’s a few of these already, but they are quite scattered out through all the soundsets. It would be great to get one off sounds of grunts, growls, warcries and screams of some of these creatures to add flavor to combat situations.

1 Like

Hi @micheal_hardison, thanks very much, we’re glad you are enjoying it! :smile:

We already actually have soundsets for many of those creatures although sometimes they are in the Pathfinder Soundsets so they are not always so obvious. At the top left of the screen type a creature into the search bar and that should bring up all of the soundsets containing that tag (we are always adding more tags)

But yes you are right the monster sets are always very popular and so we will always be realeasing new ones with more content and more bizarre and strange monsters!

Steve,
I don’t see that search feature in the store. Is it in there somewhere? I’d love to get something to use in Giantslayer for the giant orc invasion on Trunau. Thanks for your help
Marcus

Hi @dedonta, I’m afraid currently we don’t have a search option on the store page but the is something we are looking at, so hopefully there will be one soon! In the meantime you can always ask on here OR use the search bar in the player. The searchbar will look for all soundsets and not just those that you own, so hopefully that will make finding your soundsets a bit easier for you.

I was going to link you to another topic where people had talked about soundsets to use for Giantslayer but I see you have already found it :smile:

If there are any other sounds that you need then let us know, and hopefully I’ll be able to point you in the right direction.

Steve :smile: