Edit uploaded soundsets

Hi. I just began the supersyrin subscription this week-end and I put up in a hurry some soundsets for the adventure we’re probably starting this evening. I simply modified a few existing sets following advices from the forum and listening like a lunatic to soooo many samples :smile: I uploaded them and put into my campaign via the manager. So far so good.

Now, I’m reviewing the work on the player. Of course, I’d make so many changes but work calls and for tonight it will be fine. I’m wondering, though: how do you make changes on the uploaded soundsets? I mean, obviously via the Creator, but when I’m done and I’ll upload, will it replace the existing uploaded one or will I end up with duplicates on the servers? Should I choose different names? Is it a good policy to place in the title a personal string to differentiate it as a community set? (in fact now I’m logging out of the website and see if those sets I hastily set up are public or not :relaxed: Of course logging out doesn’t work, we can’t see community content anyway in that state :smirk: ). Please note that no original content is in those sets, it’s patchwork from existing ones.

Thank you, it’s a good product and it’s fun to use.

Uh, I found in the ProTips we can delete soundsets from the campaign manager, so I presume I should delete from the servers with that choice then upload the modified sets again. Right?

1 Like

Yep spot on! delete the original and then upload the amended soundset :smile:

2 Likes