Dungeon/prison sounds

Looking for:
rattling chains, shackles, manacles
Closing/opening cell doors
clanging on cell bars

Found all the other prison sounds (guards, moans, screams, music, etc.) no issues, but the above I can’t seem to locate

The “Slave Market of Okeno” have elements of: slamming cage doors, heavy chains, and even a whipcrack sound. Also a slamming heavy cage door one-shot. Also “Blossoming Thorn” has a portcullis down one-shot that would also work for a cage door.

I’m not finding any sound set under those names. Are they included wit the fantasy subscription, or would they be under different names?

They’re part of the Strange Aeons soundset, specifically the Whisper Out Of Time set. So they’re listed as “WOOT Slave Market of Okeno” etc.

I’ve got nothing under any of those names. Search on WOOT in “All Soundsets” yields no results in the store or the app.

Hmm, I’m a SuperSyrin Subscriptor, and it’s showing up in my Fantasy Player (showed up two days ago), so there might be a slight delay in getting it in the store.

Should definitely be live to ALL SuperSyrins now.

Can you see them @kirk_tate

And also visible to Fantasy subs, which is what you are @kirk_tate :slight_smile:

Awesome. Just got around to listening to those soundsets and they’re just what I needed. Thank you for the excellent support!

1 Like