Dragons of Stormwreck Suggestions

Anyone tackling the new Starter Set yet? Looks like a fun beginning adventure that is begging for the syrinscape treatment. I am gonna start playing with the custom sound set features but any suggestions would be great. An island with kobolds, zombies, sea caves, ship wrecks, dragons and more.

So, the Ghosts of Saltmarsh pack is a good place to start, as it has a number of ships, shores, and undead attacks, but for some other options:

Lost Mines of Phandelver - the Wave Echo Cave is a great sea cave set.

For an island (tropical?) - I’d suggest Jungle (tropical) or the Kaiju Island set from the Sci-Fi player.

Kobolds - Kobold Lair

Ship wrecks - the Kraken Boss Battle, the Sea Monsters set from the Sci-Fi Player, or Salvage Operation II from Ghosts of Saltmarsh 3 have great sea monsters and sounds of ships sinking.

Dragons - Dragon Battle is a good one, but there is also the Red Dragon City Raid, Red Dragon Underground, White Dragon Battle, Black Dragon Battle, Green Dragon, Dungeon of the Mad Mage 14 has a young blue dragon battle, and Xin-Shalast (of Rise of the Runelords) has a mood called Ghlorofaex Battle, which is a full-sized blue dragon.

Zombies - There is a Zombie Battle and an Undead Battle, and in Ghosts of Saltmarsh there is a set called Tammeraut’s Fate II which has an undead attack on a fortified position.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else! :slight_smile:

1 Like