Downtime for server upgrade - already completed

Hi everybody,The Syrinscape database servers will be down for an upgrade between:

• 8:30pm-9:00pm Tuesday evening Sydney time.
  • 4:30am-5:00am Tuesday morning New York time.
  • 1:30am-2:00am Tuesday morning Los Angeles time.
  • 9:30am-10:am Tuesday morning London time.
  • 10:30am-11:am Tuesday morning Paris time.

The website and online player may be intermittently unavailable during this window.

The offline players will not be able to login or install new content.

THANKS for your patience.

The upgrade was completed in 12 minutes without incident.

Drinks for all! :smiley:

Hi there! I just saw this post about the update. And since this, my soundsets and apps haven’t been working properly. My purchases and campaigns are showing up online, but not on my phone (iPhone 10), which is what I usually use to play. Prior to today everything was showing up and working properly on my phone.

Anything I can do to get things running again?

Today’s update shouldn’t have done anything that would prevent your soundsets from showing up in the app. Have you tried re-logging into the app?

If that doesn’t work then drop us an email at support@syrinscape and we can take a closer look for you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the quick reply! :slight_smile:

That did work! Will be sure to try that in the future if I’m ever having issues!

1 Like

Fantastic, glad it’s all working again :grin:

1 Like

I really hope this isn’t a selfish question, but with this update does it mean when a new sound set is pushed out subscribers don’t get to keep the new sound set anymore? Asking for a friend…ahem…

Not sure why you would need to ask that? Subscribers gain ownership of any new soundsets released (in their sub tier) during their active sub, that’s always been the case and is one of the benefits of a subscription