Downloads Stuck in Queue

So I have been lazy and haven’t been keeping up with sounds. I finally, last night, decided to get the rest of the sounds, so I did the whole “Click to install” scroll scroll “click to install” scroll scroll…

I wanted to start shopping for new sounds that I am ready to add to my games.

If I load too many it seems that downloads get stuck in the queue forever. Then after I notice the list isn’t getting any smaller, I close, reopen, scroll scroll “click to install” scroll scroll “click to install”… rinse and repeat until the list runs out. I even left it open last night to see if maybe we just wait longer. But eventually it gets stuck and I picked up where I left off this morning.

idk why this is happening. If I download 1 soundset it is fine. it doesn’t take too long and I am afraid I will need to do it just one at a time and wait until completion. But I would really like to get back to my prepwork ASAP.

I have seen many request for an “Install All” button since I became a subscriber. So I am nudging that request, but this ticket is support because I feel this is a bug.

Each soundset contains lots of little individual files, which need to be verified when installed. Try installing them 3 at a time and it should all work properly for you.

We are looking at adding some form of function to allow bulk downloads in the future but for now you are always better doing it in small batches.

If you play somewhere that has internet you my want to also take a look at Syrinscape Online. With the Online Player you don’t need to preinstall the soundsets at all. So if you have a lot to install then the Online Player might be an easier solution for you

darn. Well I guess I will have to wait.

The problem with the online player, unless I just don’t know what I am doing, is I need links. I have the links setup in my session notes so when appropriate, the right sounds starts playing.

I tried last week to get used to the interface, but once I couldn’t figure out how to establish links, I gave up.