Hey everyone I just downloaded Syrinscape and this program is EXACTLY what I’ve been wanting to have for a long time. I am currently running an RPG campaign on Roll20 set in my own version of the DOOM universe (Here’s a link to the youtube streams [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI1GlKovrJY](http://Hell on Mars)) and I’m looking for what soundsets I will need to run the campaign. The different “levels” in the campaign have an array of themes but here’s a rundown of what I need to portray:
- Industrial facilities with lots of machine noises for ambiance, think of the foundry level from DOOM 2016 for reference.
- Government/military command center
- High tech Laboratories before everything has gone horribly wrong.
- High tech laboratories after everything has gone horribly wrong.
- Hellscapes with tortured souls, foul beasts, desolation, and leave.
- Fleshy organic terrain as our reality and hell start to overlap each other.
- Mechanical Doors
- Demons and Zombies
- There are a lot of different demons, ideally I’d love for each to have a unique sound pallet.
- Fireballs and energy waves
- Semi-auto Pistol (Single and multi-shot)
- Magnum Pistol (Single shot)
- Submachine Gun
- Assault Rifle (Single and multi-shot)
- Shotgun (Single and multi-shot)
- Double-barreled Shotgun (Ideally with the breachloading sound effect)
- Grenade Launcher
- Rocket Launcher
- High Powered Sniper Rifle
- Plasma gun
- Light Machine Gun
- Guass Cannon
So what sets should I get?