Does my player HAVE TO download a player?

My player uses a work computer. Am I to understand there isn’t anyway to listen except to download the player, which they can’t do?
Am I correct?

The player does not have to be downloaded on a computer. I believe you can get it on the phone and they can link it that way.

Or if you are on windows and want to do a work around with voicemeter you can make the audio come through discord or team speak. There are tutorials on how to do that in other threads. I can’t link at the moment but should be easy to search for.

So, there’s no browser player?

1 Like

The Player is what mixes the sounds together to create Syrinscape rich and dynamic sounds. Soundsets are not loops that can be played through a browser, but are instead full 3d environments created within the app.

1 Like

You player might run Syrinscape on a phone or tablet? Possible?

1 Like

NOTE: we are also rechecking the work-ability of running the Syrinscape Online Player as a WebGL in a browser. Last time we checked there were important missing features that ruled it out… but it’s been a year or so… so we are looking again.

Stay tuned! :telescope:

1 Like

You could set it up like a sound-bot for teamspeak or discord or whatever you use and broadcast the output of your syrinscapeplayer to the players. :wink:

1 Like

I tried the bot thing with a buddy who is seriously knowledge about discord bots and things. We finally decided to just voicemeeter the whole potato/banana and do it that way. I have that setup currently on as we speak since I am getting ready to run game in a bit.

1 Like