Do not have permissions to perform this action? - RESOLVED

I am using the creator trying to make my own customer soundsets for my game and I’m finding a couple issues. Not sure if I’m missing something.

1. When creating a new soundset, I’m in the properly inspector and it won’t change the category from fantasy to Sci-fi, and says I don’t have permission to perform this action.
  2. Anytime I duplicate/add elements and try to edit the name as well as adjust other properties it says again I do not have permission to perform this action.

Please help

I think I got it figured out

1 Like

@chizmadia Could you elaborate on the problem and fix? If it’s something you can reliably reproduce, let me know and I can take a look the permissions for your account.

When I duplicate an existing element like Force Missile. When I try and rename it or adjust the settings on the duplicate i get the error message.

@chizmadia I’ve reproduced this problem and am looking into it now.

@chizmadia Thanks for the report! There were two separate bugs, in the end:

• First was that the interface was incorrectly exposing the full element inspector for global oneshots which do not belong to the selected soundset and which you probably didn’t have permission to edit (e.g. if they belong to an official soundset). The “duplicate” button didn’t work as expected in this context, and the server would report an error when making changes to the other fields.

• Second was that the category field was not being saved correctly.

Both have been fixed on production.

1 Like