Discrepancies between the content of Soundset in Online vs. Offline players

I was very surprised to see that there is different in the mood list between the online and offline players. I noticed that in Lost Mines of Phandelver sets, but probably there are others.

Is this “feature” or bug?

We’ve been making some improvements to this content.

You’ll need to update the SoundSet in the Fantasy Player = probably the easiest way of doing this is to go to the settings (little cog) and CLEAR the SoundSet Data… then simply install again in the normal way.

Works?

Is there a way to get notification when something is updated? I have downloaded a lot of SoundSets and clean all > install again takes time and the offline interface is not the most convenient.

There SHOOOOOULD be a little red flag on the SoundSet tab when something has an update available… but I didn’t see that on your screenshot, which is weird! Does one appear if you hit RELOAD under the settings… or restart?

No, I didn’t get red flag anywhere on the interface. I manually cleaned up after your suggestion, probably the app was restarted twice between now and then.

I re-installed the desktop client, cleaned and re-downloaded the sounsets and I still don’t see same amount of moods. Using the URLs to launch the missing moods also does not work.

Can someone check this and fix this?

This issue still exists. I guess this will be big issue for people without subscription.

I think people will use one or the other and it probably won’t bother too many people.

I use both, therefore it is a problem. If it was free service - yes. But it is not :wink:

Sorry about this, I thi8ght had already been fixed. I’ll take a look at this tomorrow.

Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

1 Like