Desperate for help! - RESOLVED

Hello all. Thank you in advance for any help I can get.

I really want to use Syrinscape for my OL Dnd game but I can’t get it to work.

My group plays in r20 and chats via discord.

I have watched 3 different YouTube tutorials on how to integrate it into my discord and none of them work.

I have an Android tablet I could use to control it but I have not been able to find any information on if\how I can get it working on my tablet and I don’t want to just start downloading stuff and break things.

I don’t want to use the Syrinscape OL program as that will just require my players to have to do and log into something else.

Does anyone out there have a 100% surefire way to get my Syrinscape flowing into discord. Via my laptop or a second account on a tablet??

Thank you very much.

Hi @anightgirl,

For what its worth: I created the software that intergrates Syrinscape with FG, so some people here (and over on the FG Forums) consider me a sound guru (I don’t, but what can you do :slight_smile: ) - and I’ve never been able to get Discord working (properly) with any sound: Syrinscape or otherwise.

We use TeamSpeak for all our games. That might be an option for you.

I know @Gwydion has gotten Syrinscape to work with Discord - he should be along shortly - but other than that, I’m sorry but I can’t be of any further help.

Not the answer you were looking for, but it may be of some use.

Good Luck

Cheers

Dulux-Oz

I’m at my daughters choir concert but will respond tonight or early am. I’m confident I can get you sorted!

If you want to join by discord and either dm me or hop I’m my all things sound channel I’ll respond when I can.

So you use voicemeeter at all? Let me know.

Hello, I will be on later tonight. Will you be available?

I might be but ironically I decided to stream a sound program review on my twitch channel tonight. 7:00 pm MT. I’ll be covering programs like voicemeeter, syrinscape, and many others. Stop by if you have time.

Just to close the loop here I was able to help the OP get sorted and I think she ran a game last night with sounds…

Fantastic! thanks again @lordgwydione! Awesome as always :slight_smile:

Yes, he did help! It was so awesome. :slight_smile: very excited for new sounds in game. :slight_smile: