Mostly the DIA content, so I figured it had to do with updates to the sets, etc, but I had about five or so other sound sets that also needed to be re-installed. Though, I didn’t write down which sets they were so…eh, I recall one was Minotaur Maze, and another was Xanathar the Glorious. The others I couldn’t say. Oddly, though, I had more to re-install on my phone than on my laptop as Hell and Stirge Battle are two examples that didn’t have to be done on the laptop. Kinda wondering if one of the apps isn’t syncing as well? Admittedly, my laptop is about 5 years old now, and is quite a bit slower than my cell phone (which is two years old). It’s amazing how quickly technology outpaces itself.
Another interesting thing is my phone app always tells me that BBH Haunting Part 1 and KC Slavers Warehouse are in need of updates since getting the app, but will never update. Those are the only two that it seems to snag up on. But, that’s also exclusive to the phone app, as I haven’t had that issue on the laptop. Figured I’d mention that since we are in relevant conversation and last night after re-installing the extra sets, there were 13 sets to update from the settings/reload page on the phone and 11 on the laptop. That was the only difference and it didn’t load.