Deleting a Mood - FIXED

Can’t seem to find a way to delete a mood, once its been created. Is that possible?

Also, I noticed that “custom” moods are always saved under a particular Soundset. Is there no “Custom” area to save these to or anything like that?

Thanks!

Hi,

Hit the EDIT button at the bottom left-ish. There, you’ll be able to reorder and delete MOODS. The X button deletes one.

You can save a MOOD in any SoundSet that has an Element currently active. So you could devote Bugbear Battle to ALL your custom moods. You’ll just spooky wind running (but turned down to nothing). Does that make sense?

Yep, think I got it…thanks!

Yay! :smile: :+1:

There’s got to be a way of making some of these slightly more hidden features more obvious…

SO I can not figure this out. I am on a Mac and can not find an edit button anywhere. Picture of what I am looking for maybe?

Sorry for the poor picture, working on my phone at the minute but hope this helps

Just click the pencil icon to open the edit menu

Thanks @Steve

:smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry about this but Im on a mac, have d/l the latest client and when I click the pencil icon I see no X or any other way to delete the mood. Please advise.