Deadlands - the Weird West

Right now I’m playing a Deadlands campaign on Fantasy Grounds and use the sound extension and VLC to broadcast my sounds (Discord for voice).
Is there any way to add a few more gun type sounds to the Fantasy sounds? A rifle would be great (I’m using the rocket launcher sound for it and it does kind of throw us all off). So a single shot from a rifle would be a great addition.
Also, Deadlands has loads of cool sound ideas; stream powered devices from trains, to combat automations to the weird wailing of ghostrock burning…I think it would make an excellent break from the Pathfinder sounds and broaden the user base for Syrinscape.
Right now the 4 character soundsets are based on Pathfinder, which while cool, doesn’t really reflect the sounds in a Savage Worlds game, especially since a lot of the sounds are for female characters (the Rogue sounds have many of the ‘skills’ used in Savage Worlds and it makes us laugh every time one of the male characters does something and we get a female sound like a grunt).
Here’s a list of some of the sounds and how I use them in Savage Worlds; (brackets are the SW skills/attributes);

Things like; Tip Toe (Stealth), Jump, Climbing Wall (Climb), Climbing Rope (Climb), Trap Check (Notice or repair), Master strike (Critical Hit), Sneak Attack (the Drop). Having them as more generic or a combination of male and female versions would be great!

I can’t help you with the female/male sounds as much, but for the steam devices/trains, I can offer some suggestions.

The Board Game Player has a soundset called Spike, which is a train game, and has lots of train sounds (steam train sounds in particular). It even has harmonica music, for those lonely times on the range. For clockwork automatons, use the Welcome to Belhaim and Ancient Library sets - each of those have moods for fighting clockwork guardians.

For the weird wailing - I don’t play Deadlands myself, so I don’t know what ghostrock is, but if you want a weird wail, how about the wail from the Voornith Battle, the howl from the Nightgaunt Battle, or the baleful howl from Breaking the Bones of Hell’s Haunting Part 1.

I don’t know if the Sci-Fi player’s handgun universal one-shots might do for rifle shots, but they are a bit better than the rocket launcher, for certain.