Custom uploaded elements no longer uploads

Hi!

So I have been using the syrinscape creator for a while now and uploaded some custom elements and it’s been working fine until just recently. Moods with my custom content in it stopped playing the spesificly the custom content, only playing silence in it’s place, leading to pretty dull battle music :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anybody know why this is suddenly happening?

Are all of your samples uploading properly? Did you make sure they were all in the right format and with all meta data removed? Also CLEAR the SoundSet data (under the settings cog and redownload, that might fix it :smile:

Seeing as it was all working before I would assume i’ve been doing it right. And i have already tried to clear the data in the player and even re-uploading :confused:

Hey, by looking at the server we here can often anaylse the actual errors that are occurring and help you work out what has gone wrong with a SoundSet upload.

What’s the name of the broken set?

Okay, cool!
In the Blingdenstone soundset, as far as i can tell, none of the uploaded music works anymore. It plays fine in the creator but it’s just silence in the player.