Custom Online Soundset does not transfer to player app

I created a custom soundset in the Online Creator. It went through the preparing phase but never shows up in the PC App. How is the custom app transferred to the app and made available. I am SuperSyrin

** Edit **
I figured this out. The desktop app is already logged in when started. However, I initially just had a free account to check it out. Later I subscribed SuperSyrin. The desktop app apparently does not check that on startup. After logging out of the desktop app and then logging back in it all worked.

It would seem the desktop app should be checking the subscription level on startup, or at least be giving an appropriate message when you try and download something it says you purchased but then just does not do anything.

Anyway, logging out of the desktop app and back in appears to have solved my issue.

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks for letting us know @jvanlaar

Two additional things to note:
a) yes, restarting makes the App, FORCE a recheck of user status etc
b) it SHOULD do that automatically as well, fairly regularly, but perhaps something got hung there
c) you should also be able to hit RELOAD under the settings cog as well to get this to happen.

And more importantly, do make sure you reach out to us on support@syrinscape.com in the future if you have probs like this as you will get attention from the actual Syrinscape team more quickly that way.

Either way… game on! :slight_smile: :japanese_goblin: :crossed_swords: