Curse of Strahd Packs Release Date

Is there a tentative release date for chapters 4, 6, and beyond sound packs for the Curse of Strahd campaign?

Great Question!

I figured it was going to piggyback with Rime of the Frostmaiden sound sets but I suppose I’m wrong.

Heya both, :slight_smile: :smiley:

Chapters 6-9 are THIS WEEK.

10-14 are in for approval with Wizards.

@ominousbarry has almost finished production on everything else.

These are… …BIG!

Chapter 4 is BIG. It should be finished on the production level this month. Possible available next month

My group is currently roaming the west/southwest of Barovia. Could I please get access to a preview version of chapters 10-14 (I have a SuperSyrin subscription)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Heya @Isilion

Once Wizards have approved the content we can look at an unlock for you. :slight_smile: Though… we WILL try and get it out and in the store as quick as we can after that approval either way!

Hey @Benjamin,

thanks a lot for the information. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that Wizards will approve the sound sets before long.

1 Like

Hya Benjamin, is it going in the good direction ? Bests

Curse of Strahd Chapters 10-15 are due out later this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where are we on further releases?

Chapter 4 is in for approval with WotC.

Is that all the Chapters, I think? :thinking:

Awesome, been enjoying this one so far. Great ambiance and music.

2 Likes

What is the status on Chapter 4? My players may be going to the Castle to have or be dinner tonight.

1 Like

Chapter four is planned for a little later this month

1 Like

Managed to use the Castle Ravenloft soundset as this was just the dinner invitation. Went well, looking forward to chapter 4 release before they need to return.

2 Likes