Cthulhu: Horror on the Orient Express

I did actually start building a soundsets like this a while back, with each of the carriage types set as moods. Dinning cart, baggage cart, etc. Plus chanting and spooky noises, guess I really should get around to finishing it then! :grinning:

2 Likes

Letā€™s get this live @Steve!!!

1 Like

Yeah, @Steve :smile:

1 Like

Looks like Steam Train is live for SuperSyrin subscribers, because I just downloaded mine, and it is just what the mad cultist ordered for this adventure!

1 Like

Hi @HECook, which Soundset is that? is it ā€˜Steam Train (1)ā€™ With the moods Coach Class, Cabin Class, Dining Carrige etc?

Just had a quick listening - awesome stuff, Steve!

1 Like

Cheers @new_vision but thatā€™s not supposed to be out yet lol! Iā€™m still working on it. Think itā€™s been made live in error :smile:

Consider it a sneak peak of what the set will be! Iā€™ve only finished the proper version this afternoon, with added voices and new music. Iā€™ll get it updated shortly!!

All aboard! "Steam Trainā€™ is now finished and available to download! If you installed it earlier today then youā€™ll just need to do a quick update to make sure you get the finished version, sorry about that :slight_smile:ļø

Hope you all enjoy :steam_locomotive: :octopus:

Available to download from where?

@jplaflamme

ā€œSteam Train to Salemā€ is NOW available as community content in the Sci-Fi Player.

Community Content = means itā€™s visible to all SuperSyrins = we love you @Steve

@Steve I hope you like the suping up I did?!?! :smiley:

(is ā€˜supingā€™ a word?!?)

1 Like

Hmmm, no Steam train to Salem available in SciFiā€¦ :unamused:

Derp!

Try now?!?

I clicked the wrong click!

It mysteriously appearedā€¦ :slight_smile:

No, suping is not a word. :wink: It would be souping-up or souped-up. :slight_smile: Youā€™re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, so I am not going to pretend I am not very disappointed this isnā€™t available to me. :frowning: :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :frowning: :cry: :disappointed_relieved:

Itā€™s pretty darn amazing!

Temptation to SuperSubā€¦ *worhorhorhorhor! :smiley: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No, I donā€™t need it that much. It really should be a SoundSet that can be purchased though. Iā€™d buy that.

1 Like

Soā€¦when will this be a soundest I can buy? Hmmm?

This SoundSet will be available to buy on July 17th

Exclusive as Community Content for SuperSyrins till then.

Itā€™s very amazing! :smile:

HINT: On June 17th youā€™ll be able to get it for FREE at any Friendly Local Gaming Store participating in FreeRPGDayā€¦ Got one of those, @jplaflamme?

1 Like

I have some of those, yes. :smile: