Cthulhu: Horror on the Orient Express

I did actually start building a soundsets like this a while back, with each of the carriage types set as moods. Dinning cart, baggage cart, etc. Plus chanting and spooky noises, guess I really should get around to finishing it then! :grinning:

2 Likes

Let’s get this live @Steve!!!

1 Like

Yeah, @Steve :smile:

1 Like

Looks like Steam Train is live for SuperSyrin subscribers, because I just downloaded mine, and it is just what the mad cultist ordered for this adventure!

1 Like

Hi @HECook, which Soundset is that? is it ‘Steam Train (1)’ With the moods Coach Class, Cabin Class, Dining Carrige etc?

Just had a quick listening - awesome stuff, Steve!

1 Like

Cheers @new_vision but that’s not supposed to be out yet lol! I’m still working on it. Think it’s been made live in error :smile:

Consider it a sneak peak of what the set will be! I’ve only finished the proper version this afternoon, with added voices and new music. I’ll get it updated shortly!!

All aboard! "Steam Train’ is now finished and available to download! If you installed it earlier today then you’ll just need to do a quick update to make sure you get the finished version, sorry about that :slight_smile:

Hope you all enjoy :steam_locomotive: :octopus:

Available to download from where?

@jplaflamme

“Steam Train to Salem” is NOW available as community content in the Sci-Fi Player.

Community Content = means it’s visible to all SuperSyrins = we love you @Steve

@Steve I hope you like the suping up I did?!?! :smiley:

(is ‘suping’ a word?!?)

1 Like

Hmmm, no Steam train to Salem available in SciFi… :unamused:

Derp!

Try now?!?

I clicked the wrong click!

It mysteriously appeared… :slight_smile:

No, suping is not a word. :wink: It would be souping-up or souped-up. :slight_smile: You’re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, so I am not going to pretend I am not very disappointed this isn’t available to me. :frowning: :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :frowning: :cry: :disappointed_relieved:

It’s pretty darn amazing!

Temptation to SuperSub… *worhorhorhorhor! :smiley: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No, I don’t need it that much. It really should be a SoundSet that can be purchased though. I’d buy that.

1 Like

So…when will this be a soundest I can buy? Hmmm?

This SoundSet will be available to buy on July 17th

Exclusive as Community Content for SuperSyrins till then.

It’s very amazing! :smile:

HINT: On June 17th you’ll be able to get it for FREE at any Friendly Local Gaming Store participating in FreeRPGDay… Got one of those, @jplaflamme?

1 Like

I have some of those, yes. :smile: