Creator will not open after shutting it down.(needs restart to open) - Fixed

I cant open the creator after I shut it down. I double click the desktop icon, it does the spinny thinking thing then stops,…nothing happens. If I restart it will start up again just fine but once I close it out it wont open.

Hi @mikeb50231,

1. What version are you using?
  2. What do you mean by spinny thing? As in the Player Starts (the little blue window)?
  3. Have you killed ALL processes when you shut down? Use the Task-Manager to stop all Creator Processes (though that was an issue with an earlier version)
  4. Do you have a broken samples (you’ve tried to import something with the wrong specs)?
  5. Does it start properly each first time… or never at all?
  6. All these questions and more. :slight_smile:
  1. the newest one off of the web site.
  2. the little spinning wheel graphic connected to the curser that tells you the computer is thinking.
  3. I did not,but as I open it right now only the windows I have open are active.
  4. there is only one sound sample in there as I did an uninstall with Rivo uninstaller to clear everything before I DL and installed the creator on my PC hoping that would help with the other issue I am having.(creator not seeing disks)
  5. it starts up normally after a restart. So something is still running that requires a restart to kill.
  6. I tried vinegar on chips when I went to Ireland but it just wasn’t for me, neither was mushy peas so I will just stick with ketchup :smiley:
1 Like

This is the exact same issue I am having. Did this ever get resolved for you?

I suppose the only difference between your issue in mind is that I haven’t tried anything with my own samples. Hopefully this makes resolving my issue even simpler?

Yes @killingmockingbirds this is working for everybody at the moment.

What are you seeing specifically? :slight_smile: