This is a suggestion rather hard to implement I imagine. But, you know, could be great, so here it is:
There is now a loooooooooot of awesome sounds, moods and soundsets all properly
tagged and labeled by the creators of Syrinscape (woohooo!).
So what if the creator could generate a mood based on input fields like:
- What kind of mood: battle? Exploration? Social?
- Where: city? Building? Outdoor? Forest? Desert?
- Ambiance: epic? Spooky? Mysterious? Mystical?
- Is there monsters: If yes what kind of monsters?
- Any other special elements in the scene?
The creator would generate a basic mood based on these questions and the user could tweak the result.
I know this is a major development, but I think this could be a huge time saver for us all