Creating custom sets in Syrinscape apps

Is there a way to make custom sounds sets / boards in the app?

I know I can use the enigmatic silence, and make a new mood there. But if I need to make a change because one element is too high in the mix or whatever, I have to find the soundset it’s playing on, and adjust the slider down, then to avoid it resetting every time change moods, I have to save that as a new mood and delete the old one… all a bit clumsy. Also no easy way to get to the right one-shots I want, in the moment.

It would be amazing if I can get all the “now playing” sound elements into a single screen, so that I could remix them on the fly.

Is the only way to do this in the online player? I prefer not to use that because I’ve built a custom 5.1 setup for the games room, and the online player reduces everything to stereo because of browser limitations.

Anything that you build using the SoundSet Creator, which is built into the Syrinscape Web Player syncs across to all of your devices, so would be available for you to play in the Fantasy Player.

But yes that level of customization does need to be built in the Creator, which is the same tool that we use to build all of our official SoundSets

Ah, I see… didn’t realize that’s how it worked. Seems to be the answer I needed, thank you!