Could use a quick walkthrough

Hi.
As I said in another topic, I am new to this, and are very excited about it.
But I have a few questions.
Would it be possible for someone to meet up with me on discord and we can have a quick chat?

Thanks in advance

I found their youtube page very helpful!

Yes we have LOTS of tutorial videos on the YouTube page as well as hints and tips here on the forum under the ProTips heading, all of which should really help you get a good understanding of Syrinscape and how best to use the app.

If you have any questions then the best place to ask them is here or on email to us at support. But of course if you ask here then other people may also benefit from the answers :slight_smile:

If you are talking Offline Players then this video is a great place to start:

If you are talking Online Players then check out the info and video here:
https://www.syrinscape.com/online/

Live Discord session is NOT something we are setup to do right now… but we HAVE been considering for the future, maybe run by us PLUS a few uber-users on Discord?! I wonder how many other people might find this useful?!?

Thanks!
Will check them out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I’m fighting with hardware and software to get my players to hear the music, I’d love a way to play over discord.

Our group used to pipe syrinscape though Voicemeeter to Cleanfeed (website). The players would then go to the website to hear the sounds which worked fine. We moved over to Syrinscape Online in January and loved it. We have used that ever since.

1 Like