Clock Tower Suggestions

Hi folks,

My current group are working through Horror on the Orient Express for Call of Cthulhu. So far I’ve found more or less everything I need in terms of soundscapes (how awesome is Syrinscape?)

However, they are about to begin the Venice chapter, which has quite a climactic scene in a clock tower. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which sets I could look at? I’m a full-on subscriber, so any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
Ant

Is there anything special about this clock tower in question? What happens at the climactic scene?

For ambience you can have a look at the “Clockwork entities” and the “Angel in the tower” soundsets, that are both located in the Fantasy player by default. If you need anything else, give some more details, we surely can help you out.

Edit: Maybe you don’t know it yet, but in the top left corner you can type in a search term and (if you have selected “all soundsets”) Syrinscape will show you soundsets that include your search term (depending on the player you are currently running).

That’s great :slight_smile:
I’ll look into them and let you know how I get on.

Thanks.

Echoing what @new_vision said! Would also like to add that Red Dragon City Raid’s “cathedral warning bells” may be of use in the clock tower, Seven Days to the Grave’s Infection also has a “churchbells” element, Hell’s Bright Shadow’s Aria Park Protest has the one-shot “Asmodeus Chime” which is a good bell as well.

1 Like