"Click to renew now" sending me to failed - RESOLVED

Have a game tomorrow!!! Trying to renew but every time I select ‘renew subscription’ at the top right it sends me to a ‘page not found’ screen. Not sure of any other way to renew.

Hey @keith.c.schrader,

One moment. will clear your account out so you can start with a fresh sub, rather than renewing an old one.

Stay tuned.

OK. Try now.

*crosses fingers a toes

1 Like

Yay, thank you so much! My procrastination to resub was saved by you. :slight_smile:

:grin: Yay!

THANKS soooo much for your support!

I don’t know if I should make a new post or continue here… so I’ll try here first.

Thank you for fixing my earlier problem but now when I try to access the campaign sounds I had installed before, they are all ‘blue’ and ask me to go to visit the store. So I click that link and then it tells me that that soundscape is already in my possession yet the app isn’t identifying this. Any ideas?

Now it’s saying it failed to load soundsets because of my internet connection? But I’m not having any issues with my internet.

@keith.c.schrader

I’ve given your account a nudge. Let me know if it is working now.

Sometimes new Subs take a while to populate. Especially during super busy periods like this particular weekend.

1 Like

Thanks Benji boy, we’re all good now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! :ok_man::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Have a game tonight - Trying to renew but every time I select ‘renew subscription’ at the top right paypal sends me a failure, i cant pay… - Not sure of any other way to renew. I tryed allready different browsers etc…

Hi, simple answer to this one.

The sub you are trying to renew is (probably) not available any more. Instead just go to the normal store page and select which ever one seems best for you now.

SuperSyrin if you need to use the Online Player
OR
One of the other subs if you only need Offline Play.

Let me know if that sorts you out. :slight_smile:

MAINLY = thanks for jumping on as a sub! :trophy:

TY for the quick Answer <3. Doesn’t work anyway :(, i tryed SuperSyrin and Pathfinder in the Shop, all the same - Paypal says “The last action is unfortunately not done.”

New Ideas ?

Thank you so much.

Grab us on support at syrinscape dot com and we can look at your account specifically and stuff like you card type and location etc… (stuff best not done in public) :slight_smile: