Changed subscription - lost my Sci-fi soundtracks - RESOLVED

I changed subscription from supersyrin to Adventures path and I lost the last Sci-fi soundtracks.
There seams to be more tracks that I lost,
but I cant remember who I paid for in the past or not

You will only have those soundsets in SciFi left, that were released during your subscription. Everything else is gone.

I lost the new ones like Ghroth who I had under supersyrin sub.

cultists 2 and hope getting Lovecraft stuff not still published from 2017

When did you change your sub? I recall you talking to @Benjamin about those delayed soundsets. Maybe he can figure something out to make it work for you.

1 Like

I never use syrinscape soundset creator - dont have the time…Wish I had
With the Sci-Fi sound-sets its been most space stuff I do not need.
I only bean Supersyrin because of Lovecraft who is a big part of my D&D campaigns.
I payed many months with no content to Lovecraft not being published,
so I see no reason paying for something I am not using.

Maybe I will be a Supersyrin subscriber now Chaosium is a new provider,
but 1st I like to see I get the content for Lovecraft last year. ( I heard it its in a delay )

I just found the new calendar for 2018…( why not publish it - now I need to change back to supersyrin …lol )

I bought A voucher for Sci-Fi 2 months now so I hope I am not losing any content.
I been waiting for new Lovecraft sound-sets and now I see its full rest of the year.
Hope you can talk with @Benjamin @new_vision , unless you read this @benjamin.
Bought voucher for fantasy and Sci-Fi ( I shouldent have changed my supersyrin subscription…)

1 Like

The following cannot be redeemed at this time:

2 Month Sci-fi Subscription

Why not?
Subscriptions cannot be redeemed if you have an existing subscription of a different type, or an existing recurring subscription setup through PayPal.

You can try again later with the same voucher code, or give it to a friend?

@benjamin Could need some help here - because 2 vouchers are not working

I payed for 2 vouchers because I regret changing my subscription ( I see Lovecraft content is coming! )
Could I change it back to Supersyrin? @benjamin

Still get this message for my Voucher - Have adventures Path Sub and I cant use code I bought…

The following cannot be redeemed at this time:
2 Month Sci-fi Subscription

Why not?

Subscriptions cannot be redeemed if you have an existing subscription of a different type, or an existing recurring subscription setup through PayPal.

You can try again later with the same voucher code, or give it to a friend.

Hey @thornbound

Definitely grab me on benjamin at syrinscape dot com and we’ll sort out exactly what came out when and how to fix you up.

You (as a LOOOOONG time supporter) will definitely deserve all the best treatment we can give. :beers: :birthday:

And yes…you can’t apply a sci-fi voucher onto a Fantasy sub to turn it into a SuperSyrin… but we can do all sorts of stuff manually on the admin ourselves! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @benjamin :ok_hand: I will write you a message back when I am home / acutely in Germany-Hamburg with a :beers: in both hands :grin:

1 Like

@benjamin I have sent you a mail - back from vacation :slight_smile:

@benjamin just cheeking if you read my mail? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the bump.

Email answered! :smile:

1 Like

thx again @benjamin :+1: