Cant start program - FIXED

ok so i had no problems running it on my desktop windows 10
however for me to take my program to my group i must use my laptop sp1 windows 7
i installed program and launched it only to be greeted with “syrinscape was not able to load it’s soundset data. please check your internet connection” i have full connection wirelessly but for troubleshooting purposes i have tryed a wired connection as well, failed on both counts so I went through the trouble shoot steps because im not a niny only to find 0 success. Yes I tryed allowing permissions via firewall and my virus protection. i then made sure i had no viruses also to no avail I made sure my laptop was up to date still no fix in sight. So. now what? Im getting very upset because i am after all paying my monthly subscription for nothing right now. not to mention I have spent 2 days setting up for my session at 4pm today 3 and a half hours from now.

also no my account name has no special crap “Veteran” is my account name.

I am getting the same error.

Unfortunately it looks like we are having some server issues today, which have been passed to our dev team to look into as soon as they get in (Australia)

Thankfully these kind of errors are really rare for us and I can only guess it’s related to the Master/Minion beta testing that’s been going on.

As soon as I get anything more concrete I’ll post an update

when will they be in?..

It’s around 6 AM in Sydney. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia So I would think 2-3 hrs minimum, could be longer.

Yep thats right. @benjamin should be able to do a restart in around 2 hours, which hopefully should fix it

Sorting this now. Thanks for your patience everyone.

And this thread here.

@tai_admin

2 Likes

another question, when i try and make a campaign it doesn’t save it. When i refresh it disappears. If just let it sit it doesn’t show up in the player even if i refresh it. is this a problem linked with the server as well?

We’ve found the problem and are fixing it…

• hammering hammering

i was just going to update that it only fails to load if I have Syrinscape configured to login. Without a login the program launches as normal.

And… working!

Everybody good!?!

SORRY ABOUT THAT ONE!!!

Yep. Don’t even try to talk to our server was the work around! :smiley:

1 Like

i am able to get in now! thanks!

1 Like