Can't hear most of the buttons

Hello!

Last week my DM used SC to put moods and sounds, it was working fine. But tonight we can’t get it to work. Ambiance are working, but all buttons sounds doesn’t!

Any help?

Thanks!

To be more precise, sounds under ‘‘elements’’, and not ‘‘global’’ don’t work!

Make sure you have the volume sliders for master volume and one-shots both turned all the way up

1 Like

Master is up yes, top of the screen right? But one-shot? what do you mean? Trying to help my DM here, I’m at the same place at her and other player are on roll20. Thanks for the answer though!

When she click on an ‘‘element’’ sounds it loads a fraction of a second on the top left and nothing.

Only the ‘‘play’’ sound on the left in the list work, full ambiance. Solo sounds don’t work.

I am currently having this issue right now as well! The full ambience stuff listed on the left works and so do the global one shots, yet things like “horse” in the Brindol Town soundset and other unique one shot sounds aren’t doing anything at all

1 Like

Yep exact same thing then! Good to know it doesn’t looks like it’s on our side! Shaame, it was a big session tonight :confused:

I have a session in about 2 hours that I was preparing for as well, I hope this is just a quick issue

1 Like

Welp I hope it’s going to be good for you! We are 2hours late in ours, so it’s dead for us!

1 Like

Hmmm ok we’ll take a look and see if we can find out what’s happening.

For these kind of things, especially when you have a game coming up you are always best contacting us at support. That way we can get straight onto it for you, we don’t always see things straight away here in the forum :grin:

Dev team is working on this right now.

Sorry about the gap in service! :neutral_face:

[copy from another thread]
OK. We’ve done some significant work over the last 48 hours and we are confident everything should be running MUCH smoother… no matter HOW busy this weekend is. Of course, there is nothing like the actual REAL world to test a thing… so all have a go and let us know if you have any more probs!

THANK YOU for your patience everybody!

And, if you’d be so kind… if any finds any more Goblins, let us know straightaway… and if you can, STAB them for us! :bug::dagger:

How’s playback going this weekend?

We are still seeing some slowness, so there’s some more tuning to go, but it should be USUALLY better?

Finding that?