Can I make a soundset portion part of a campaign?

In the Mask of Nyarlathotep, ubnder Meeting Erica Carlyle there is a “setting” called New York Times.

Would it be possible for me to import just that part of it to a Campaign?

Im trying to make a Campaign sound file for a different scenario and it would be easier to just have the specific background settings instead of the entire library of the soundset.

Is the above making sense and how do I do it?

The Campaign Manager is just for organising your soundsets, not individual moods.

If you have a Supersyrin subscription though then you can use the Creator to build your own soundset containing whichever moods or elements that you want. So you can easily copy moods from different soundsets and combine them into one new one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do have a subscription so yes I can manually make a copy. It’s just a ton of work to do so. Would be far easier if I could just export New York Times to my campaign rather than duplicating the work.

All you need to do is click “duplicate” in the soundset tab to copy the entire soundset or create a new blank soundset and click "Copy to soundset* in the mood tab. Surely that’s much easier than dragging and dropping things in the Campaign manager and a lot more effective as you can tailor it as much as you like

1 Like

Ahhh. Sounds much easier. I need to look at tutorials. Thank you

After some tutorials, fiddling, trial and error I managed to build the things i wanted to.

I find that the online Master Interface/Creator isnt very intuitive or newbie friendly, but in the end I managed to get it to do what I wanted.

Im sure more practice will make it easier to work in