Can a Custom Moods Campaigns Sync across Platforms - FIXED

I recently subscribed to syrinscape and I am loving it so far. My question is this. I made a campaign on my PC got everything set just right in my Custom Moods (following the YouTube tutorial) and when i went to my Samsung Tablet to test it out the Campaign i had just filled out was empty. Is there a way to have the campaign i made on my PC be available on my Tablet? Or do i have to build my Campaign on each platform i want to be able to play it on. Thanks in advance for you help.

Hey @scotsclan, Custom moods are stored locally on your device so unfortunately there’s no way currently for you to sync or import those over between devices. What you need is the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator, which allows you to either customize our current sets or totally build your own. The Creator allows you to import your own music and samples and sync your creations to your account so that they are available on any of your devices.

Take a look at ProTip #02 for more details on this, which can be found here :slight_smile:

1 Like