Brand new "Ninja" soundset!

We are super excited to announce a brilliant new addition to the Fantasy Player. Watch the demo video or boot up the Fantasy Player and try it out for yourself.

We are very proud of the epic sound design on this one and I think @benjamin has done one of his best demo videos ever! Really brought in all of his acting skills to the soundsets justice. A fantastic and essential set to add to your library!!

Very well done sir :smiley:
Well played!

2 Likes

And a Happy All Fool’s Day to you, as well! :smile:

2 Likes

Finally! A soundset made just for my animated gifs! The sound syncs up PERFECTLY!

1 Like

Awesome! Yes those sounds REALLY work perfectly with that gif. I love it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I see what you did there… but I can’t hear it. Impressive!

1 Like

This is by far the most immersive soundset to date. My players loved it. Or so I assume. I run a game for ninjas, which is why I downloaded this in the first place. Thinking back I guess I’ve never actually seen any of my players, much less heard them. But I know they must be there and now that I have this sound set just for them I know the kudos will soon be heard!

3 Likes

You officially got me… :frowning:

I have recently incorporated ratfolk sewer ninjas and thought I was about to get some cool ninja sounds. I expected them to be a little silly… I even turned the volume up when I thought there was a problem…

damn…

LOL

4 Likes

Fantastic! I received the email announcement of the new Ninja sound set and at first I thought, “What would that be, aren’t ninjas supposed to be quite?”

Then…oh, OH! I remembered the date. Well played, sir!

2 Likes

Has everyone found the two elements that actually do make sound?

I thought that was me (I had onions for lunch) :smile:

Thank you for the hint. Now I found them. Fell almost asleep while looking, thank goodness Dulux had onions for lunch. :slight_smile:

1 Like