Bordcomputer set - Huh?

I can’t find this set in the store, and I can’t read German. :expressionless: Can I get a rundown of what this set is?

Thanks!

I don’t speak German either, but I once took the time to copy most of the phrases into Google Translate - mostly they’re alerts and warnings for a spaceship. But it’s also interesting to use those sounds on players who don’t speak German, and watch them try to figure out what in the world happened when they pressed that button. It could be useful for running an espionage adventure (even just set in present-day Earth), for example, where the players might be operating outside their comfort zone.

Bordcomputer is a Community set created by the awesome @Heinz, so I’m afraid it’s only available to Supersyrin Subscribers

Hey. Heinz here, thanks for the ping. :wink:
Bordcomputer is indeed a set of announcements from an onboard computer for a Sci Fi game, but I guess it would also work in some spy/superhero/Cyberpunk scenarios.
IIRC I made a second version in which everything is labeled in english, so you actually know what your AI is telling the PC. I always thought it would be nice to have a captured ship that is not easy to understand, so I made that. It should be in my uploads…? :wink:

1 Like

Hmm. I wonder…is this a set I somehow installed? I tend to have time for gaming tools late at night and I’ve been having trouble sleeping. In other words I may have installed it and not remembered. :smiley:

1 Like