Battle Music Loop Issue?

So I have noticed. intermittently, while using the Dragon of Icespire Peak sound set, when using the some of the combat sets, the battle music does not loop automatically. Sometimes I will have to manually click it to restart it, usually works for a bit then eventually stops playing, definitely takes away from feel of the campaign when it happens…am I doing something wrong here??

With which Icespire Peak soundset does that happen? And what are the battles where it doesn’t loop automatically?

Also - are you using the Online player or the Fantasy player app?

Seems to happen to randomly TBH. Also noticed the same issue on the Lost Mine of Phandelver set. Basically anything with the ‘Battle Music’, unfortunately it seems to be intermittent so its hard say which one. Online Player.

I will start to make a list and write down which ones its happening on, kinda didn’t seem to just be a certain set though. Was kinda just seeing if anyone else ran into this.

Just confirmed issue on Lost Mine of Phandelver sound set, The spiders web section, Orc Fight…played it and the battle music stopped after a bit