Audio Not Going To Bluetooth

Earlier today I was in a public place working on Syrinscape. I turned on my Bluetooth headphones, my Windows 10 laptop indicated the headphones were connected, and I heard their chime but when I played Syrinscape it was coming from the speakers. I restarted the computer and the headphones and still had the same problem. Thankfully, I had plug-in headphones and used those so I wouldn’t panic everyone with screams and roaring monsters. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

he he :smiley:

Things to check: (I’m presuming PC here?)

1. Start the computer
  2. Connect the headphones
  3. Make sure the headphones are connected as the default audio ouput in the speaker icon in the tray (bottom right)
  4. THEN start Syrinscape

Helps?

I thought I did all that the last time but it worked this time following your steps. Thanks Benjamin.

2 Likes

Yay! :slight_smile:

Syrinscape gets attached to the current default Sound output that is present when it starts up… we’d LIKE to be able to select SoundCard Output in the settings… that’s on the TO DO list. :crossed_swords: :hammer:

Hello Benjamin, is this fixed yet? I’m having the same problem

Other dev priorities and pipeline crunches have gotten in the way, but MOST of the work is done on this, so hoooooopefully we should have this feature out with the next release!

Sorry about the long wait!