Arkenforge + Syrinscape

I’ve been looking for a program to run my maps through, preferably something that works with syrinscape and I’ve come across the program arkenforge. I was just wondering if anybody has tried it, what did you think of it, and how well did it work with syrinscape.

Hi! Sorry late to this.

I do have Arkenforge and while I’m still new to it, I would say it’s focusing more on the maps. Most of the content is maps.

However.

What Arkenforge does really well for audio is generic sets. In the Essentials Pack, you have City, Camp, Desert, Dungeon, Tavern, etc. Then within City you have Siege, Rainy Day, Night, Mellow, Marketplace, Jousting. If you haven’t seen the interface, with audio you have four columns. One is choosing which Pack, one is the Music module, one is the Ambience Module, and one is SFX. The Wild Pack has more like that. If you want audio, you would only need those.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hi @Orionox,

Arkenforge have done a full integration which looks amazing… I just literally have not had time to check it out yet.

Since you’ve got a sub, wanna head on over there and give it a try, and let us know how well it works. I gather you can run all the Syrinscape sounds you own from within the app, using the Remote Controls that work with the Online Player.

I really need to give it a go myself!

Mainly though, THANKS for your support as a sub! :smiley: :beers: :pizza:

arkenforge is integrated with syrinscape recently

1 Like

Wow, yes it does. I successfully connected it . . .

and I don’t know what to think. On the one hand, everything in one place is very nice.

On the other hand, Arkenforge has no search functionality (yet), so it’s still scrolling and looking at everything.

I feel like I have less control. I only have SFX modules and I’m not sure that they are working?

This is after only ten minutes of playing with it so I will keep trying it and report back.

1 Like