App crashing during multi hour game sessions

Greetings,

Background: I am running Syrinscape on my iPhone XR with software version 12.4. The sound information is then being broadcast via Bluetooth to a pair of Ultimate Ears loudspeakers.

Problem: I run multi hour sessions with this configuration and the Syrinscape application will crash after an hour or so. I try to restart the app but often it will not do so. In these cases I restart my phone to gain the ability to start the app again.

Question: how can I resolve this issue so it doesn’t interrupt gameplay for 4 to 7 hours?

Thank you.

Interesting one… we found on our older iPads at conferences, that the iPad would need a restart after about 4 hours of operation. But the new ones do better.

How old is your iPhone?

My phone is about 4 months old.

I know this may be an odd request, but does this happen also, if you hook up your speaker by cable? Depending on the distance between speaker and device, bluetooth connections sometimes act up.

This is a good question! I’ll need to see if I can find a cable that can link my iPhone XR with the speaker.

It’s important to note that I can play music from my phone to these speakers via Bluetooth for hours with no problem.