Any plan for Traveller Soundsets

I recognise popularity of the various games will drive this, but I expect I’m not the only Traveller RPG fan who would be really grateful of a few soundsets for popular Traveller adventures.

That said, I’m really loving the Fantasy Grounds integration, which I can tie to certain story elements, maps or text - I’ve already automated sound effects for weapons and a number of creatures.

1 Like

We don’t have any plans for Traveller at the moment but we do have lots of Sci-fi content that would fit it perfectly!

From Abandoned Space Stations, Alien Storms, Desert Planets and a whole collection of different Starships.

If there is a scene you are needing in particular then let us know here and I’m sure someone can help flesh it out with the perfect sounds :grin:

2 Likes

Great idea! My next campaign will be Traveller.

1 Like

Thanks, and really impressed how quickly I got a response.

1 Like

Let me know if you’re looking for anything in particular and I can help you find it!

1 Like

I’m currently running Shadows of Sindal, and grabbing sounds by searching Syrinscape. Having run some D&D adventures, it was great having the sounds all prepared (such as Rime of the Frost Maiden) - a massive time saver. Great to see a few adventures for Traveller in same way - which we will be playing via Fantasy Grounds. Next adventure after Shadows of Sindal will be The Glorious Empire. One of these adventures with the same treatment would be awesome, with sounds for major races one could reuse in other adventures. I recognise a bit of an ask, recognising need to focus where most people are buying adventures. I will suggest a few scenes that what be great, as this more realistic expectation I expect! Thanks again for support