Any chance of getting a Sound Set for Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Because I hadn’t seen signs that anyone is seriously looking at the Doc, I’ve just been slowly moving along on it as the mood strikes me compared to my other projects.

@doc @benjamin Are people planning on using Levels 5+ soon?

If so I’ll focus on the Doc and start moving through the levels more quickly as well as identifying other good base soundsets for the levels.

@Scrubkai, if you’re able to, please go on with the document. I’m preparing the adventure not by looking at one level after another, but by following side-quests and threads vertically throughout the whole dungeon. That’s why I made up all of my notes for L1-3 plus Skullport. In fact some side-quests had me already have a look at L4-L6 and further along.

In a way, setting up the music altogether would be awesome (though I’ll admit I’m slowing down so that @benjamin can catch me with an official module :rofl:)

@Scrubkai Sooo… wanna try out my first draft of Level 1?

btw the doc is AMAZING!!! THANK YOU sooo much for outlining these first levels, making my job really much more straightforward!

@benjamin of course I’ll be happy to review the draft.

As for the doc, I’m so glad it’s working for you. I tried to think what would help me if I was building the soundset. If you run into problems/improvements you can think of while using it let me know and I’ll try to add those enhancements to the doc.

2 Likes

O.M.G. @Scrubkai

This is amazing! THANK YOU for your amazing work here!

These outlines are remarkably useful! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thanks, mate!

@benjamin I’m so glad these help. You all do great work and I’m glad I can support that in my own small way.

If you see any formatting improvements that would help let me know so I can use them the next time I work through one of the modern releases.

But that could be a bit, as I’m not interested in the Fall D&D storyline, and my group isn’t moving to Pathfinder2 yet.

Loving DotMM levels 1-6. Using the Dragon Heist sound set, I added Yawning Portal and Xanathar as well to the custom campaign. This makes me want to buy the other levels of Mad MAge as well. Getting excited for those upcoming levels. I am so hooked on your great stuff. Why does Xanathar remind me of the Cheetotus?

2 Likes

I know it has been said, but @Scrubkai, your prepared chapter structure for Dungeon of the Mad Mage is a real gem! I am currently building level seven and your summary really helps starting these levels up!

Good and awesome work, mate!

:+1:

2 Likes