Alternate Payment methods?

I currently use PayPal as my method to make bimonthly payments but have been getting a ton of unauthorized charges I have to decline, Do you folks have a direct billing? I’d like to close my PayPal account.

Nope. I also would love a different payment method, but what you CAN do is buy 2-month vouchers and use those, using a credit card and paypal’s guest pay. You may not currently redeem more than one until it has expired.

Sorry we missed this! Always best to email us at support if you are looking for a quicker answer :grin:

But yes, currently we use PayPal for all of our payments but we are looking to change that at some point in the future! You can also purchase subscription vouchers from our website (again using PayPal) or from the Paizo website using a credit/debit card

would love to have a better payment processor option

I tried using a prepaid Visa card, but it didn’t work. Why? I don’t want a PayPal account because I don’t feel safe using it, nor do I want to open one.

Yeah all, there are a few options for getting some support to us without needing a PayPal account.

You can buy sub vouchers here and pay with a credit card:

OR use the Paizo payment platform here:

Note: we ae also CLOSE to moving everything over away from PayPal to a much better platform. Stay tuned to our socials for news of when we get that done.

I also want to buy from the store a soundpack and i dont have a paypal “Lost Mine of Phandelver SoundPack”. I will subscribe free for now but is there a way to get it with visa ?

Currently all of our transactions are handled through PayPal. You don’t however need a PayPal account, you can check out as a guest. They just handle all of the transaction.

Both one of purchases from the store or ongoing subscriptions can always be done as guest