Account not recognized - FIXED

I have registered fully but the app continues to tell me that my account is not on record and refuses to log me in anyone know how to deal with that?

Sometimes it takes sometime for the server to process the data. Do you still have the problem, @ahocking11498 ?

It’s one of those often repeated solutions but have you tried restarting your device and then uninstalling and reinstalling the app if that doesn’t work? Annoying but doing that will solve many problems. If it doesn’t we’ll probably have to wait until a Syrinscape support person sees this to answer, since at that point there’s a good chance the problem could be on that end. Either way they’ll have more experience with technical issues. Hopefully they see this soon if you haven’t got your issue fixed yet.

Hi @ahocking11498
I’ve just had a look on the server and everything seems OK with the account. Here are a few things that it may be worth you trying though

1. Make sure your password contains no accented symbols and is just plain ASCI characters
  2. Don’t use autofill to fill either field. Type everything in by hand
  3. Make sure you hit DONE or NEXT after each bit of entry to make sure it actually goes into Syrinscape (though that is usually an iPad prob).
  4. Stomp on the Goblins…!!!

If the password needs resetting then I can do that for you here but hopefully (fingers crossed) it should work OK for you now :smile:

@ahocking11498 Have you got this sorted yet?!

Contact us direct on support at syrinscape dot com for direct support if you need it. We need to know the specific messages you are getting in the the app + the device + operating system you are using and all that to really help you out.

Or maybe it’s already working and you are just enjoying the app! :slight_smile: