Abomination Vault: Ruins of Gauntlight Keep

Any general timeline of when you will release this AP? Just curious. Reading it now and excited to run it! I realize it is just now coming out. :grinning:

1 Like

It’s not one we actually have on our schedule, but if you think it’s one worth looking at then we shall definitely take a look.

Incidentally, Ben is running the team through one of James Jacobs old adventures, the Red Hand of Doom and its awesome! So hearing that Gauntlight is good, is not a surprise

2 Likes

It looks really good (Abomination Vault). I’m a sucker for the massive dungeons. I think it will be up on fantasy grounds in a few weeks. Would love if you can try to get it in the queue sometime. I know there are many other priorities I’m sure!

2 Likes

Red Hand of Doom! Love, love, love that one… :-}

Hey fam! I was just about to post about this AP. I’m running Abomination Vault right now and it’s amazing. Would love to have something pushed out for it! :slight_smile:

Right now I’m just winging it… lol…

Same here. Would love to have something for the AV1

I don’t know when the crew will get a chance to get it on the schedule, but if anyone can give me a run-down on what places, moods, monsters, and events are needed I can start rounding up suggestions!

2 Likes

I would love to see some sound sets for Abomination Vaults! They just released the hardcover and released it for D&D 5e. I’m willing to bet some music to go along with it would be very popular!

The Foundry VTT version has Syrinscape assets built in and already set to use, iirc.

gotta say, I’m really disappointed there’s nothing for AV on Syrinscape. I have players who do not hear sound on Foundry VTT because we run voicechat on Discord. All my other games I’m able to pipe in Syrinscape to Discord with a bot, not problem. Having no AV here is a huge impediment to my prep time, as I’m constantly rushing to cludge something acceptable together after all the other stuff I have to handle. Really would be great to have, as it’s a hugely popular AP

A Soundset for Abomination Vaults is currently in development for release early next year.

As much as we would love to, we can’t always support every adventure published by our partners on release. But with over 1000 Soundsets already in the library, there is normally always something ready-built that you can use in the meantime.

1 Like