502 bad gateway

So idk if this is known but syrinscape has deleted ALL of my sound uploads. Hopefully it’ll come back

Er, yeah!!! ALL my original soundsets are GONE!
Please tell me this isn’t a side-effect of the ‘fix’!!! Or at least that it’s a temporary one!!!

Apologies for causing alarm. It is a temporary change to alleviate load issues and hopefully improve general availability while I continue to investigate.

ahhh ok! At least i know it’ll come back!

Ponctual dev issues in big infrastructures like yours are inevitable, so don’t worry about it. We are plenty aware you’re doing your best. Good luck with the fixbugs. :wink:

1 Like

@daniel.anand @darcy_maris @cornelia.reutner @hywelphillips @mdbernsten @Steve @iamjosemonsalve @benjamin @darthphoenix95 @jaloynes @Les4elements I don’t want to jinx myself, but I think it’s fixed. You should have access to your private soundsets again, and performance should be back to normal. Please let me know if that is not the case for you.

3 Likes

I literally just opened the program to test it and it seems fine for me too! I’ll go through the different playlists and look at some of the functions that weren’t working yesterday evening to ensure everything is still as it should.

Thanks so much for the effort!

2 Likes

Everything seems ok for me. Good job, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks good to me.I was able to create new moods, and copy elements around. Playing using master control looks good. I will only use this live again on Saturday, will let you know if I have any additional feedback. Any additional information on how to mitigate a similar issue in the future would be awesome too.

Thanks for all your support.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi, I’m a new user, wanted to show off to my friends but now I get the 502 Bad Gateway error right after login.

@mathieuproulx4 I’m sorry this happened to you. I just checked your account, and it appears to be working OK for me now. It might have been a transient issue, but I am keeping an eye out for any recurring 502 errors. Please let me know if the problem is not resolved for you, or if it happens again. If I can investigate while it is happening, I have a better chance to uncover the reason why.

1 Like

I also sent an email to support and problem was indeed resolved. Thanks for your help, amazing support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like its happening again :frowning:
any help appreciated.

Yep. We are seeing that, just for the last 10 mins or so.

Onto it. It’ll be up and running very shortly.

*fetches hammer

I love yall , I hope its up in 30 min say! lol

Back online for me!!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yeah. Yay! There’s still something in there that is causing these locks up. We are hunting it, but it is quickly fixable when it happens at least.

*where’s the bug spray!

1 Like

Need to get Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez et al in here!
“It’s a bug hunt!”

2 Likes

Had the same issue
But it was fixed before i started to worry

2 Likes

Don’t anybody hesitate to let us know when they get 502s = by support at syrinscape dot com is best.

Usually its just a tiny bump that is fixed by a reload OR one of our servers auto restarting… BUT you never know when you might be the first to let us know some thing that needs help fixing is wrong… and the quicker we find that out, the better! :slight_smile: :smiley: :broccoli: :hocho: :hammer: