414 - 414 Request-URI Too Large

Thank you so much for restoring that, I see it back with my sets now. Element Dump was the most important thing with dozens of hours digging through the libraries finding elements I liked. I can live without the other and I don’t want to take up more of your time. Witchwood Custom 19 was one of my oldest soundsets but thankfully it’s not the end of the world losing that one. Yeah it’s very weird how it poofed, I have a million things open on my PC while I am running a d&d session yet I am very careful and I don’t think I deleted it.

Glad to hear an improvement was made to help avoid this error and more improvement’s are coming in the future. Another suggestion I have is to maybe have an official element style dump. We can favorite elements from across the vast library and things then they go into an ultra compressed soundset which we can then quickly build new soundsets with our favorite things?

Thanks again for all the help and restoring it. I am just happy I can get back to work on Syrinscape now, this app has been fantastic besides these two issues. I can’t imagine running a session without it :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion of a “favourites” feature. I have added that to the list of considerations RE large soundsets.

2 Likes

OOOO a favourites feature is a great idea.